Its happened again. These people do not respect democracy at all. Karpal says so himself.
- Karpal: Trio unfit to judge
- In a hard-hitting press conference, Karpal said the four-member committee headed by its chairman Tan Kok Wai was not fit to probe Dr Ramasamy, who also sits in the committee.
- “The proceeding should be void ab initio (from the beginning) and the three should not judge one of their own. “The seed of destruction was already in the panel, in the form of being able to judge (one of their own).
So Karpal says there is a conflict of interest. Members of a very small committee (only four members) are presiding over a person who is a member of the same commitee. Very cosy indeed. This is the DAP. As long as the Father and Son give their blessing, anything goes.
And do you think that Karpal is very democratic? Read this :
- GEORGE TOWN: Four individuals who were appointed by Deputy Chief Minister II Dr P. Ramasamy to the Penang Hindu Endowment Board (PHEB) and Penang Appeals Board will be dropped by DAP.
- The party's national chairman Karpal Singh said the four K. Mangaleswary, Dr K. Anbalakan, S. Gunalan and E. Jothi would be dropped “as soon as possible”.
So Karpal is paying them back in the same coin perhaps. Where Karpal wields power, he really wields it like a big stick. Karpal says the four pro-Ramasamy appointees WILL be removed "as soon as possible".
If they were properly appointed, according to whatever procedure they have, then how can Karpal just summarily say they will be removed? Even if they were not properly appointed, shouldnt there be some form of inquiry before they are kicked out? Can Karpal just say they will be kicked out?
This seems to be the way the DAP has been running things for a long time. YB Wee Choo Keong was kicked out of the DAP because he "did not show enough loyalty to the party leadership". In brief what this means is that Wee Choo Keong refused to cium the Father and Son's buntot. That is a terrible no-no in the DAP. You must cium buntot.
I am telling you folks, if the Pakatan takes over the country, democracy will die.