Here is the news :
- KAJANG: Yet another DAP life member has stepped forward to protest against the party’s (CEC) committee elections to the Registrar of Societies (ROS).
- Former Taman Megah branch vice-chairman Lee Chee Cheng said the change in the CEC results three weeks after the December congress to admit Zairil Khir Johari was “highly questionable”.
- “The ROS should now suspend the DAP CEC committee and the party as a whole with immediate effect,” he said at a press conference yesterday, which was held along with former DAP members Tan Tuan Tat, Tan Chew Wah and R. Vellasamy.
- Lee, who carries an OKU card, said he had become disillusioned with the DAP and Pakatan Rakyat.
- Two other life members, Ladang Paroi branch vice-chairman David Dass A. and secretary Mahendran Krishan, had earlier submitted letters of complaint to the ROS.
- Tuan Tat, a former Selangor DAP auditor, said DAP secretary-general and Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng should refrain from speaking about the CAT (competency, accountability, transparency) principles from now on.
- “What happened at the latest CEC elections showed DOG (dirty, opaque, greedy) principles instead,” he said.
- “How can they (DAP leaders) run the country if they can’t even handle a simple 20-delegate CEC election?”
Some folks joke that CAT stands for Corrupt Arrogant Tokong. These life members of the DAP are now saying that CAT has now become Dirty, Opaque, Greedy or DOG. I think their life memberships may be terminated soon.
This is not an UMNO conspiracy ok. This shows that many people in the DAP are unhappy with the restitching of the CEC election results.
The fact that that Koay fellow in Penang has now become an independent and that he has been suspended six months for not attending the crucial State assembly meeting is proof enough of the dictatorial power that Kim Jong IL wields in the party. Not unlike his father Kim IL Sung.
It is a dictatorial action party. Given enough time, they will hang themselves. I hope other DAP members have enough guts to stand up and speak their minds against the dictatorship in the party. If you want to really reform this country, we must be serious - without fear or favour. If you cannot reform your own party the DAP, it will be very difficult to convince other people to trust you. Remember this well.